İş barədə məlumat:
Onshore External Vacancies
Job Title: Planning Engineer
Location: Azerbaijan, Onshore
A future potential vacancy has arisen externally for a Planning Engineer position as part of the Onshore Business Unit and is available for Azerbaijani citizens only.
The Planning Engineer will report to the Maintenance Team Leaders.
The Planning Engineer is responsible for the provision of a proactive planning service for specific Company projects.
Key Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
• Develop & maintain a high level of proficiency in the principals of planning tools.
• Provide skills applicable to data development through Planning Software & MS Office application suite as utilized by Company planning.
• Ensure quality planning reports are produced for specific Company contracts for both internal & external Clients.
• Contribute, where necessary, to contract & project specific review meetings.
• Ensure smooth running of project planning function, dealing with ad-hoc issues, escalating where necessary to the Shutdown Team/Maintenance Team Leaders.
• Ensure all Planning is conducted according to Company Planning Procedures.
• Produce & distribute all required project planning reports.
• Check project estimates from a man-hour perspective to ensure accuracy and completeness, liaise with Shutdown Team/Maintenance Team Leaders.
• Assist with coaching & training of less experienced personnel within Company Maintenance team.
• Measure & report performance of project planning functions on a weekly basis.
• Attend all meetings as directed by Shutdown Team/Maintenance Team Leaders.
• Carry out rig visits as required to roll out Shutdown plans to key stake holders.
• Interface with other functions to assist planning management process.
• Maintain & engender good Client and third party vendor relationships at all times.
• Provide auditable back-up in a consistent manner for all planning activities.
• Maintain project planning filing system in accordance with Company project corporate numbering system, where appropriate.
• Assist in project specific planning audits as required by management.
• Liaise with third party vendors to coordinate mobilisation of personnel offshore during Shutdowns, ensuring
relevant inductions / Shutdown specific presentations are attended and that the mobilisation database is developed and maintained.
• Assist Maintenance Superintendents with any ad-hoc requirements, as directed.
• Travel as required, to client or subcontractor offices & worksites.
• Hold a high quality of written and verbal communication skills.
• Recognized qualification related to the discipline in Oil and Gas industry.
• Excellent English skills.
• Microsoft Office programs (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Power Point, and Excel Skills).
• Microsoft Project Planning.
• Work Experience in Planning/Maintenance Planning.
If you feel you have the skills, experience and approach necessary to perform this role, please apply via the following link: http://www.turandrilling.com/careers”>www.turandrilling.com/careers
Application deadline: 1st June 2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.