İş barədə məlumat:
Bank Senior Accountant
• Preparation and reconciliation of financial statements and statements to CBAR, as well as tax and pension reports.
• Bringing daily balance, managing work of the Accounting Department, operations and treasury, online transfer systems, plastic cards department, preparation and approval of the annual budget.
• Perform financial analysis;
• Manage AP function to ensure prompt posting of invoices and prompt payments;
• Manage and ensure monthly closing of AP module within closing deadlines;
• Review creditor’s reconciliation statements and ensure proper follow up action;
• Review monthly interbank reconciliations and ensure proper follow up action;
• Attend ad-hoc queries from auditors, tax agents and government authorities etc;
• Provide support documentation for audits;
• Perform month-end accounting activities (reconciliations and journal entries);
• Monitor expenditures, analyze revenues and determine budget variances.
• Proven experience as a Bank Chief Accountant (at least 10 years);
• Thorough knowledge of financial accounting principles and best practices (ACCA, F3 DipIFR;);
• Proficiency in Azerbaijani, Russian, English.
Please e-mail CV to h******[email protected]****.com" href="mailto:h******[email protected]****.com">h******[email protected]****.com with the job title “Bank Senior Accountant”