What qualifications the candidate need to possess:
· Bachelor's degree;
· Minimum of 1 year of experience in employee relations and internal communication field;
· Outstanding written and verbal communication skills;
· Strong ability to communicate effectively in a fast-paced environment;
· Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills;
· Ability to establish trust and credibility;
· Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office programs;
· Language skills: Azerbaijani is must, English and Russian languages are preferable;
What successful candidate gets:
· Opportunity to work in an international and diverse team;
· Becomes a part of Pasha Group;
· Membership of DəyərliSən Pasha Loyalty Program
· Medical insurance;
· A corporate mobile number;
· Remarkable Saffron discounts in more than 20 best restaurants;
· Competitive salary.
Please note that position is open for candidates possessing Azerbaijani citizenship.
Please indicate the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the application email. Otherwise the candidacy will not be considered in the review process of the applications collected. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.
İş barədə məlumat:
What are expected from the candidate:
· Along with the HR Department develop an internal communication strategy for the Saffron community in line with the business priorities;
· Serve as the initial point of contact for employee relation issues, evaluating the scope of the issue through researching, investigating, and gathering data;
· Conduct investigations concerning employee and management inquiries and employee suggestions and complaints;
· Encourage and assist in the positive means of resolving employee and supervisor concerns, problems, and grievances;
· Develop and conduct instructional and information sessions with department and outlet heads, supervisors, and staff;
· Respond to employee inquiries and address any issues they may be experiencing to help maintain positive employee relations;
· Coordinate and publish regular company-wide newsflashes in an innovative and compelling manner;
· Implement the internal communications strategy and foster employee engagement while communicating the organization’s policies, procedures, values and priorities;
· Keep employees updated on important news, events, and deadlines.