İş barədə məlumat:
Work Location: Offshore Construction Vessel
Education: Higher education;
Years of Working Experience: At least 1 years’ experience in a similar role;
Knowledge of Languages: Azerbaijani (fluent), English (fluent)
Other skills/Certificates Required:
• Capability to implement archives (paper and electronic) according to specific requirements
• Capability to organise and support the preparation of events such as meeting, conferences, etc.
• Knowledge of the day-to-day activities to be followed into an office supporting a single person or a team, interfacing with the proper counterpart
• Capability to support in preparing reporting documents according to requirements and to guarantee the reliability of inputted data
• Executes clerical activities according to requirements
• Archive paper and electronic documentation as required
• Provide clerical support to Offshore Construction Manager (OCM) and Vessel Management Team (VMT) onboard construction vessel;
• Organize daily work progress meetings and preparing minutes, weekly HSE/ Welfare meetings, providing updates to OCM on various outstanding issues discussed in the meetings related to various project fields (construction, HSE, logistics, catering, subcontractors activities etc.);
• Collect information and developing daily work progress reports comprising comprehensive data on the works carried out, HSE inputs, weather reports, marine spread activities, personnel movements etc.
• Provide necessary information to head office for producing general monthly project reports;
• Provide administrative support with generating daily tasks to be undertaken by the Operations team and ensure the distribution among the parties concerned;
• Prepare Action Tracking Lists, Punch Lists of outstanding items pertaining to various phases of the project and revising the lists incorporating updates gathered from the parties concerned and distributing to VMT;
• If necessary, provide written or oral translation for OCM and VMT, assist communication with local staff
Interested Candidates please send your CV noting your minimum salary expectation to r*********[email protected]***.az indicating the title of position in the subject line of your message.
Otherwise your candidacy will not be considered.