İş barədə məlumat:
Role: Sr. Piping Engineer/Designer
Our company is currently looking for a “Sr. Piping Engineer” to work under the following conditions:
Work Location: Baku, Azerbaijan (Onshore)
Type of Assignment: Contract
Contract Duration: Permanent
Work Schedule: 5 days a week based on 8 hours per day
Start Date: ASAP
- Conduct engineering cost, feasibility, and planning studies analyzing customer needs and data including researching, investigation, and coordination with other engineers and providing recommendations to the client.
- Ensure that engineering activities on assigned projects are executed within budgeted man-hours and approved schedules, in compliance with project procedures, standards and specifications.
- Develop design scope and ensure that all related deliverables are in compliance with the applicable codes, standards, Project and Corporate requirements and procedures.
- Perform, check and/or oversee all pipe stress analysis, assuring compliance with all applicable codes pertaining to piping systems and strain sensitive equipment.
- Develop piping specifications, datasheets and technical requisitions for piping related items.
- Review and approve flowsheets for correctness of selected piping and materials.
- Prepare requisition index for special piping items, indicating planned issue date for each requisition. Update and reissue monthly.
- Review and approve all piping drawings and ensure that the quality of design and drawings produced for enquiry and fabrication purposes is of satisfactory standard.
- Provide technical input during FEED, detailed engineering, procurement, fabrication, testing, installation, commissioning/start-up stages of the project and monitor the implementation of QA/QC processes, in order to achieve deliverables and facilities that meet project requirements.
- Ensure Safety in design and HSE requirements.
- Prepare technical bid analysis for special piping items.
- Support project management personnel with regular reporting, scheduling, staffing planning and coordination.
- Coordinate with Piping Design team to ensure proper exchange of information (pipe materials, isometric drawing availability, pipe support type and location, etc.)
- Also coordinate with inspection group regarding appropriate testing
- B.Sc. in respective or related discipline engineering from a recognized University, higher degree would be advantageous.
- Membership of a recognized professional engineering association (or institution) is preferable.
- A minimum of 15 years of experience in respective DISCIPLINE design in Oil & Gas or Petrochemical Industry with an Oil & Gas or Petrochemical Company or Consultant/Contractor.
- Of the 15 years of experience, a minimum of 5 years should have been a senior Piping Engineer in a major project in a reputable engineering consultant, EPIC contractors or O&G Company.
- Knowledge of Engineering Codes and Standard applicable to the discipline.
- Fully familiar with Piping software and design review.
- Familiar with all types of FEED and EPIC deliverables, equipment, design and construction progress reviews.
- Must be able to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing.
E-mail: [email protected]*******.com