İş barədə məlumat:
The Sosial Fund for Development of İDPs (SFDI) of the Republic of Azerbaijan,an implementing agency under the Additional Financing for “İDPs Living Standards and Livelihoods Project” financed by the İnternational Bank for
Reconstruction and Development and the Government of Azerbaijan, announces the following vacancy:
Senior Livelihood Manager
The Main Duties:
• participating in the selection of Partner Implementing Agencies (PIAs) and MFIs contracted under Component C, preparing terms of reference, appraising submitted proposals, carrying out final selection of Partners and developing contracts in accordance with the procedures described in the Operational Manual;
• supervising compliance of PIAs and MFIs with their signed contracts;
• receiving quarterly and annual reports from PIAs and MFIs, supervising compliance of PIA service rendering process with SFDI’s requirements;
• monitoring transfer of funds to PIA accounts, and where appropriate to the Self-Help Groups following contract provisions and trainings provided to IDP communities and IDP youth;
• supervising PIA activities’ quality and level of beneficiaries’ satisfaction;
• preparing required information and reports on Livelihood programs to the World Bank, Ministry of Economy, Ministry of Finance and Supervisory Board;
• assisting Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist in collection of data for monitoring indicators for Component C;
• coordinating the entire cycle of microfinance activities under Component C of the project;
• identification of intermediary micro-finance agencies eligible to work according to international and local standards;
• coordination with the intermediary micro-finance agencies, analyzing monthly reports of the intermediary micro-finance agencies and systematization of the received data;
• keeping relations with other organizations implementing similar programs;
• Provision with the implementation of the Impact Evaluation of the activities within the Component C;
• Related to the implementation of the Component C due to increase the efficiency of the general activities, taking part in the process of improving of the Operational Manual.
Requirement and Qualifications:
• A university degree in the area of economics, business or rural development (minimum bachelor degree, master’s degree preferred);
Experience and Knowledge
• At least 5 years of work experience in accordance with community participation methodology;
• At least 5 years of work experience with IDP;
• Knowledge of small business development, small enterprises activity, including related rules;
• Fluency in Azeri and English;
• Excellent computer skills (MS Windows, MS Excel, Word);
• Ability to work with vulnerable group.
The Senior Livelihood Manager will be ready for the regular business trips for monitoring of the implemented works.
Consultants will be selected in accordance with the World Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants by World Bank Borrowers (July 2014).
Eligible candidates should submit their CVs and copies of their diplomas by e-mail not later than 12 January, 2017.
57D Tbilisi Avenue,
Sosial Fund for Development of IDPs Baku, Azerbaijan, AZ11122
Phone: (99412) 4318703, 4318769
Fax: (99412) 4318211
E-mail: [email protected]***.net