İş barədə məlumat:
We are looking for Sales Assistant Manager with the following skills and responsibilities:
Summary of Responsibilities:
• To have a knowledge of the cooperation with government
• To be fully conversant with all services and facilities offered by the hotel.
• To systematically and efficiently look for and visit prioritized accounts in assigned territories and report findings and opportunities to the ADOS.
• To entertain potential and current customers based on business priorities.
• To ensure a high level of exposure for the hotel through direct sales solicitation, telephone contact and written communication. 80% of own time to be dedicated to direct acquisition activities, individually or with Sales and Marketing staff.
• To ensure that all credit and collection procedures that have been established by the hotel are implemented following the established Credit Policies & Procedures in coordination with the Accounting department.
• To have a complete understanding of the Income Audit Section in the Operations Manual and Policies & Procedures.
• To assist in the monthly reforecast.
• To actively participate in weekly yield and revenue management meetings, overseeing the appropriate pricing structures to maximize yield and overall profits.
• To handle all guest and internal customer complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactorily.
• To ensure that all employees in Sales & Marketing Department deliver the brand promise and provide exceptional guest service at all times.
• To provide a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service at all times, following Brand Standards of Performance.
• To supervise the employees within the department, ensuring that the correct standards and methods of service are maintained as stated in the Department's Operations Manual.
• Graduate degree – preference given to Sales, Marketing or business-related degrees
• Strong MS Office skills
• Flexibility to work longer hours occasionally because of business needs
• 3 years minimum prior experience in Sales and Marketing, ideally in 5 star hotel property
• 1 year minimum prior experience in managerial position
• Experienced and comfortable communicating with potential clients
• Ability to sell and knowledge of catering industry/function organizing.
Interested candidates can send their CVs to a*************v@h****.com indicating the positions they are applying for in the subject line of the e-mail no later than January 31, 2017.