İş barədə məlumat:
• Establish QA/QC system for the fabrication and installation activities
• Monitoring visual, In process and final inspection activities at different stages as per required WPS to meet customer requirements and Witnessing for the required Welding Procedure Qualification (PQR) test
• Review of test packages for welding and NDT completion, issue release for hydro static test and witness of the same.
• Preparation of the Proposal for the Welding Performance Specifications based on the codes, standards and project requirements.
• Witness the Qualification of the Welding procedure, welder test, Witness the Mechanical test for the Preparation of PQR and doing the necessary Documentation/approval.
• Review of Material Test Certificates for Raw Materials like Steel,Pipes, Fittings, Flanges & Welding Consumables.
• Performing Incoming material inspection, verifying vendor’s material certificates in order to confirm as per project specification and relevant International Standards.
• Carrying out the Welding inspection before, during and after welding operation as per approved test plan, relevant engineering drawing, international standard and project specification.
• Coordinating, Witnessing, evaluation and interpretation of NDT techniques like RT, UT, MT, and PT .
• Preparation of Test Packs individual system wise, which includes material certificates, welding history records, NDT reports, equipment & installation and alignment report, hydro test reports etc, and getting client’s approval.
• Verify material certificates, initiate the material certificate review card (MCR) and ensure the material unique identity is transferred onto the material prior to cut.
• Reviewing the Purchase Order /Contract / Client Technical Specification to execute job with complying the client and code requirements.
• Prepare technical Purchase specification to comply Code/ Client / Drawing requirements. Prepare project quality plan in line with Job requirements.
• Review ITP & procedures as per the Job Specification/ Client / Code requirements.
• Inspection and expediting activities during fabrication for Shop and during erection for Field.
• Qualifying WPS & PQR with respect to the contract / Code requirements (Mainly Stainless Steel / Duplex Stainless Steel / Incoloy).
• Control and monitor the shop floor activities.
• Maintaining and updating the ISO & ASME Manual and implement the system in shop floor.
• Organizing internal Audits in line with Audit Schedule / Internal Audit procedure.
• Conduct Management Review Meeting based on Audit results / Finding / System Effectiveness / Improvements, NCR Control, etc.
• Co ordination with Client and Third party inspector as well / AI with respect to the fabricated items.
E-mail: [email protected]*****.az