İş barədə məlumat:
About PD&MS Group
PD&MS Group is recognised as a provider of safe, effective, and cost efficient design and engineering services to the oil and gas, drilling, production and marine industries. PD&MS focus on brownfield engineering, including upgrades to platforms and rigs. Services include project design, design verification and management, structural, piping, mechanical, HVAC, and electrical / instrumentation design, upgrades and modifications, inspection, auditing and engineering support. PD&MS Group has UK operations in Aberdeen, Dundee, and Great Yarmouth, and international offices in Azerbaijan and Brazil.
Due to continuing growth in the region, PD&MS Group are looking for a Project Engineer to join the team based in Baku, Azerbaijan.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the successful delivery of projects from contract award to completion and close-out.
Preference will be given to Citizens of Azerbaijan.
• Main point of contact for Client acting as “Project Responsible Person”
• Initial identification and confirmation of overall project work-scope and resultant delivery of same
• Responsible for the execution of work according to the agreed schedule and budgets
• Conduct project kick-off meetings in accordance with Company procedures
• Responsible for the selection of pricing format and for producing cost estimates appropriate for each project
• Identification of additional project requirements and the associated change control management, both in terms of deliverables and commercial impact
• Co-ordinate the efforts of multi-discipline engineering teams involved in the project
• Co-ordination of sub-contracts and vendor liaison
• Assisting with identifying resource levels and allocation requirements
• Ensuring adherence to Client requirements / specifications, as a minimum, whilst at the same time protecting / preserving the interests of the Company
• Work proactively with relevant Cost and Planning Engineers to ensure that commitments, costs and schedule are managed and controlled
• Work proactively and meet with client representatives and build a good working rapport
• In conjunction with Cost Engineer identify variances in project budget and expediently implement corrective actions
• In conjunction with Planning Engineer identify any issues with project schedule and expediently implement corrective actions
• Regularly monitor man-hour expenditure versus budget and physical progress, ensuring potential over-runs are identified and actioned in a timely manner
• In conjunction with the Cost Engineer, be responsible for the management and expedient recovery of Work in Progress costs
• Maximise sales invoicing on an on-going basis and ensure billing instructions are kept up to date.
• Evaluate outgoing RFQ’s, carry out bid evaluations and provide recommendation for subsequent Purchase Orders in conjunction with the Cost Engineer, for 3rd party services
• In conjunction with the Cost Engineer review and approve all Purchase invoices ensuring compliance with budget
• Liaise / interface with Client, sub-contractors, vendors and Certifying Authority.
• Produce progress reports on behalf of the Company and/or client
• Work closely with Finance, Procurement, Planning and the Commercial teams
• Responsible for approving all project plans submitted to client.
• Responsible for all internal and external project reporting.
• Ensuring compliance with applicable Industry Codes and Standards, HSE Alerts, Statutory Instruments, Client Specifications and Legislative Requirements and establishing order of precedence on a project-by-project basis.
• Demonstration of safe approach in design and working practises.
• Encouragement of attention to safety.
• Responsible for ensuring professional development is maintained and identified competency requirements are undertaken in a timely manner.
• Adherence to the Company Integrated Management System.
• Compliance with quality assurance, health and safety and environmental policies.
• Demonstrate and promote PD&MS QHSE principles and lead by example
• Ensure unsafe activities are challenged.
• Adherence to the requirements of the best practice standards recommendations and processes in the undertaking of duties, in particular, risk assessment and control, reliability and failure prevention necessary to ensure the safe design of equipment and systems.
• Demonstrate and promote PD&MS values and lead by example
Essential qualifications and experience
• Degree qualified in an Engineering or Project Management discipline preferred
• HND or equivalent in relevant engineering or Project Management discipline essential
• Membership of or working towards relevant professional body preferred
• Project Management Training – PMI or APM accredited
• Understanding of interfaces between various engineering disciplines
• Understanding of relevant oil & gas industry codes and standards
• Demonstrable experience in an offshore industry project role including construction activities through to close-out
• Experience in the use of planning software
• Demonstrable experience in anticipating and resolving problems and contingency planning capabilities
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Exposure to people management
• Competent in the use of MS Office applications
• Survival BOSIET / FOET
How to apply
To apply please e-mail your detailed CV and covering letter to [email protected]*********.com quoting the job title and reference number (Ref: 475) in the subject box.