İş barədə məlumat:
We are looking for someone who based in the region ( Xacmaz, Yalama, Qusari).
• Review requisitions orders to verify accuracy, terminology and specifications
• Sourcing required Materials/Services across local and foreign market, benchmark and make proposals to optimize the expenses
• Participation in preparation of tender packages – RFP and analysing tender proposals
• Negotiation with the suppliers for the achievement of the best total cost of ownership, terms & conditions
• Making proposal to the direct supervisor regarding selection of sources based upon analysis
• Preparation and Issuing of purchase orders
• Participation in contract negotiation along with the Legal and Request Initiation Department
• Monitor contractors’ performance and provide recommendations on contracts’ improvement if necessary
• Track the status of requisitions, contracts and orders
• Preparation of periodically reports about ongoing and completed tasks
• Participation at meeting with the suppliers and initiating departments
• Issuing reports on purchasing activities and costs.
• Verification of order delivery and follow ups if any inaccurate delivery
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
3 years of working experience in a relevant position
Familiar with Sourcing / Logistics and Vendor Management
Knowledge of financial documentation
Knowledge of local market players
Ability to make ‘cold calls’ for procurement needs
Fluency in the English and Azerbaijani languages (oral and written)
A Bachelor’s degree in Economics / Engineering
Computer literate (ERP experience preferable)
Interested Candidates please send your CV to [email protected]***.az indicating the title of position in the subject line of your message.
Otherwise your candidacy will not be considered.