İş barədə məlumat:
Direct, manage and coordinate logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer service activities. Lead and direct strategic planning for logistics and customer services.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
• Responsible for overseeing the inventory management process, defining departmental strategies for appropriate inventory levels, eliminating obsolete and off-spec material, and reduce aging material
• Develop methods and procedures for scheduling of raw materials from suppliers to support manufacturing in achieving customer demand and minimizing cost impacts to CRM Group/
• Develop and maintain transportation system on domestic and international freight that ensures business needs are met
• Manage customer service activities including order entry, customer satisfaction, interface with sales, production, labs, regulatory, and quality ensuring that CRM Group's customer service creates competitive advantage in marketplace including resolving critical customer complaints
• Create, manage and achieve the overall logistics and customer service department budgets
• Develop and lead Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) process
• Ensure Company complies with laws and regulations regarding transportation, including hazardous materials.
• Resolve any legal issues pertaining to transportation/distribution
• Maintain receiving, warehousing and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating and enforcing program operational and personnel policies and procedures.
• Safeguard warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
• Motivate, organize and encourage teamwork within the workforce to ensure set productivity targets are met.
• Oversee the planned maintenance of vehicles. Participate in personnel development at all levels through talent acquisition, performance management, providing opportunity for high performers, education, communication, expectation setting, and self actualization
• Perform related duties as assigned or as the situation dictates
• Proficient in standard business office software Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Fluency in written and verbal Azerbaijani and English
• Proven ability to think independently and handle multiple projects through to completion
• Record of successfully collaborating with and influencing senior management and peers
• Demonstrated ability to lead and manage staff
• Demonstrated independent work initiative, sound judgment, diplomacy, analytical ability and professional demeanor
• Able to make effective presentations to diverse groups
• Able to perform financial calculations and create and manage budgets
Education and Experience
• University Degree in Business or Transportation/Logistics Management or equivalent professional qualification
• 3+ years in customer service and logistics environment
To apply Resume and cover letter with salary history and requirements can be e-mailed to: [email protected]*******.az