İş barədə məlumat:
Ivy Group is a training and education consulting company.
Job Title: General Director
Reports to: Partners
• Develop technical and commercial proposals to the clients
• Run business development presentations to engage new clients
• Develop, revise and implement custom and standard training packages
• Set training fees and write training proposals
• Develop/revise and keep current all training manuals and materials
• Review incoming invoices, authorize payments
• Supervise activity of the program coordinator with regards to all financial and other regulatory processes.
• Supervise activity of the quality manager with regards to implementation and maintenance of the ISO9001 standard in the organization.
• Liaise with external accreditation and certification authorities as well as corporate customers.
- Supervise the work of administration personnel, trainers and instructors
- Manage day-to-day operations of the office
- Perform HR functions, both for international and national employment
Essential Skills and Competencies:
• Minimum of 5 years experience in a related field
• Excellent communication, both written and oral, and presentation skills (English, Azerbaijani, Russian).
• Computer literacy, including proficiency in MS Office suite
• Ability to handle multiple priorities and complete tasks/projects in accordance with stated deadlines.
• Attention to the details, including responsibility for accuracy of all financial and other regulatory documentation
• Readiness to work outside standard office hours, if and when required
-Ability to identify problems, analyze and participate in their resolution
-Ability to apply own judgment, plan own work, manage conflicting priorities and make important decisions
-Conceptual analytical and evaluative skills to conduct independent research and analysis, including familiarity with and ability to use various research sources
-Remains calm and shows persistence in stressful situations when faced with difficult problems and challenges
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills, ability to work collaboratively with colleagues to achieve organizational goals
• Ability to travel to all branch locations to deliver training/coaching.
• Professionalism in appearance and attitude is a must.
• Self-motivated with strong organizational and time management skills
E-mail: [email protected]**.az