İş barədə məlumat:
Electrical & Instrument Engineer
About PD&MS Group
PD&MS Group is recognised as a provider of safe, effective, and cost efficient design and engineering services to the oil and gas, drilling, production and marine industries. PD&MS focus on brownfield engineering, including upgrades to platforms and rigs. Services include project design, design verification and management, structural, piping, mechanical, HVAC, and electrical / instrumentation design, upgrades and modifications, inspection, auditing and engineering support. PD&MS Group has UK operations in Aberdeen, Dundee, and Great Yarmouth, and international offices in Azerbaijan and Brazil.
In order to support ongoing work in the region, PD&MS Group are looking for an experienced E&I Engineer to join the team based in Baku, Azerbaijan.
Candidates should have demonstrable experience in detail design engineering, a reasonable understanding of all engineering disciplines and have previous offshore industry experience.
Working as part of an Engineering team, the Engineer will undertake engineering duties associated with the design, construction, certification and safe commissioning for both on and offshore.
Preference will be given to citizens of Azerbaijan.
Reporting to the Lead Engineer the successful candidate will be required undertake the following tasks:
• Knowledge of, and compliance with, PD&MS QHSE Systems.
• Knowledge of, and compliance with, client, industry and international specifications and standards.
• Identification of scope of work required to undertake a project / job.
• Input to project plans and schedules.
• Early identification to Lead Engineer of areas of concern during the course of any project or study.
• Production of cost effective engineering solutions that are fit for purpose, safe and add value to both PD&MS and the Client.
• Ensuring operational and maintenance issues are addressed in the design. Seeking input from operations and maintenance personnel.
• Surveys, both onshore and offshore, to determine information to allow execution of workscopes.
• Monitoring progress of work and achieving completion within the agreed schedule.
• Production of documents and engineering design deliverables.
• Review of Supplier / Vendor documents.
• Produce requisition for purchase of engineered items and services.
• Identification of increase or reduction in scope of work.
• Attendance at meetings called by Project Manager / Engineer.
• Representation of PD&MS with Clients, Suppliers / Vendors in a professional manner.
• Remain up to date with technical developments, client, national and international standards and legislative requirements related to the position.
• Ensure compliance with applicable Industry Codes and Standards, HSE Alerts, Statutory Instruments, Client and PD&MS Specifications and Legislative Requirements and establishing order of precedence on a project-by-project basis.
• Responsible for ensuring professional development is maintained and identified competency requirements are undertaken in a timely manner.
• Performance of discipline engineering tasks and activities, in accordance with Company QA, HS & E policies.
• Demonstration of safe approach in design and working practices, following the objectives of the Office and project specific Health, Safety and Environmental Plans.
• Encouragement of attention to safety.
• Adherence to the company integrated management system.
• Compliance with quality assurance, health and safety and environmental policies.
• Demonstrate PD&MS QHSE principles.
• Ensure unsafe activities are challenged.
• Adherence to the requirements of best practice standards recommendations and processes in the undertaking of duties.
• Demonstrate PD&MS values.
• Awareness and understanding of the business drivers and values.
Essential Qualifications and Experience
• BSc or equivalent in relevant Engineering Discipline preferred
• HND or equivalent in relevant Engineering Discipline
• Chartered Engineer status preferred
• Demonstrable experience in Detailed Design Engineering
• Reasonable understanding of all Engineering disciplines
• Understanding of relevant Oil & Gas Industry Codes and Standards
• Competent in the use of Autodesk Design products
• Competent in the use of MS Office applications
How to apply
To apply please e-mail your detailed CV and covering letter to p************g@p*********.com quoting the job title and reference number (Ref: 396) in the subject box.