İş barədə məlumat:
Electrical & Instrument Designer
About PD&MS Group
PD&MS Group is recognised as a provider of safe, effective, and cost efficient design and engineering services to the oil and gas, drilling, production and marine industries. PD&MS focus on brownfield engineering, including upgrades to platforms and rigs. Services include project design, design verification and management, structural, piping, mechanical, HVAC, and electrical / instrumentation design, upgrades and modifications, inspection, auditing and engineering support. PD&MS Group has UK operations in Aberdeen, Dundee, and Great Yarmouth, and international offices in Azerbaijan and Brazil.
In order to support ongoing work in the region, PD&MS Group are looking for an experienced E&I Designer to join the team based in Baku, Azerbaijan.
Candidates should have demonstrable experience in detail design, post traineeship, an understanding of relevant oil & gas industry codes and standards and have previous offshore industry experience.
Working as part of a design team, the Designer will produce engineering design deliverables.
Preference will be given to citizens of Azerbaijan.
Reporting to the Lead Engineer the successful candidate will be required undertake the following tasks:
• Represent PD&MS with Clients, Suppliers / Vendors and Certifying Authorities in a professional manner.
• Early identification to the Lead Designer of areas of concern during the course of any project or study.
• Ensure operational and maintenance issues are addressed in the design.
• Surveys, both onshore and offshore, to determine information to allow execution of workscopes.
• Remain up to date and knowledgeable with technical developments, client, national and international standards and legislative requirements related to the position.
• During surveys/site visits communication with Operations and Maintenance personnel to ensure all requirements are fulfilled and determine any opportunities where PD&MS can provide engineering solutions to existing problems or for improving existing methods.
• Production of cost effective design solutions that are fit for purpose, safe and add value to both PD&MS and the Client. Motivation of discipline personnel to do similarly.
• Awareness and understanding of the business drivers within the PD&MS / Client relationship and how these can be influenced by innovative designs and minimum cost solutions.
• Performance of engineering tasks and activities, in accordance with PD&MS QA, HS & E Policies.
• Ensuring compliance with applicable Industry Codes and Standards, HSE Alerts, Statutory Instruments, Client Specifications and Legislative Requirements and establishing order of precedence on a project-by-project basis.
• Demonstration of safe approach in design and working practises.
• Encouragement of attention to safety.
• Responsible for ensuring professional development is maintained and identified competency requirements are undertaken in a timely manner.
• Adherence to the Company Integrated Management System.
• Compliance with quality assurance, health and safety and environmental policies.
• Demonstrate PD&MS QHSE principles.
• Ensure unsafe activities are challenged.
• Adherence to the requirements of the best practice standards recommendations and processes in the undertaking of duties, in particular, risk assessment and control, reliability and failure prevention necessary to ensure the safe design of equipment and systems.
• Demonstrate PD&MS values.
• Raise issues of quality, health, safety and environmental and input to continuous quality improvement element
Essential qualifications and experience
• HND or equivalent in a relevant engineering discipline preferred
• HNC or equivalent in a relevant engineering discipline mandatory
• Demonstrable experience in detailed design, post traineeship
• Understanding of relevant Oil & Gas Industry Codes and Standards
• Awareness of all engineering disciplines
• Competent in the use of Autodesk design products
How to apply
To apply please e-mail your detailed CV and covering letter to [email protected]*********.com quoting the job title and reference number (Ref: 448) in the subject box.