İş barədə məlumat:
Work Location: Offshore Construction Vessel
Education: Technical education in Electrical and Electronics field;
Years of Working Experience: At least 2 years of experience in a similar role;
Knowledge of Languages: Azerbaijani (fluent), English (fluent)
Other skills/Certificates Required:
• Knowledge of cable pulling and dressing methodologies. Knowledge of cables connection methodologies. Knowledge of earth protection systems;
• Knowledge of typical installations for electrical activities, cables trays and supports for junction boxes. Knowledge of lighting system installations for plants and roads, earthing protection and lighting protection. Knowledge of cable connection techniques and cable typologies;
• Familiarity with the typical pipe lay apparatus;
• Capability to apply and promote the safety, the safe working practices and environmental protection. Understanding of the correct use of Permit to Work system. Capability to promote the wear of the protective equipment and incident investigation;
• Capability to define team members overall roles and responsibilities and enhance individual skills ensuring the best performance of the team in order to achieve the objectives;
• Familiarity with typical voltage level on pipe lay vessel regarding power distribution 440 vac, 220 vac, 60 HZ knowledge;
• Familiarity with pre-commissioning tests, continuity tests, megger tests and tight tests for cable connections;
• Capability to read and interpret technical project documents.
• Ensure that operators and all personnel belonging to the team, strictly observe applicable safety standards;
• Coordinate and check the work carried out by the team, reporting any deviations and difficulties to the work supervisor;
• Analyse the drawings received from the works supervisor and give instructions to the team in order to execute the works in accordance;
• Organize all the means, equipment and materials necessary to perform the work. Check that they comply with applicable provisions, report any anomalies and coordinate any corrective actions;
• Liaise with the works supervisor in order to optimize the use of equipment and personnel;
• Carry out the daily toolbox talks;
• Ensure adherence to the planned time frame;
• Provide the works supervisor with data on quantities produced and/or installed for updating progress reports and quantities accounting;
• Provide the work supervisor with data on manpower, equipment, tools and material used;
• Provide work support to the electronic team during maintenance on Tensioner system, Mooring winches, Thrusters and main Propeller;
• Implement the permit-to-work system;
• Liaise with other disciplines on ongoing operations;
• Ensure the housekeeping of the work location.
Interested Candidates please send your CV noting your minimum salary expectation to r*********[email protected]***.az indicating the title of position in the subject line of your message.
Otherwise your candidacy will not be considered.