İş barədə məlumat:
POSITION: Demi Chef de Partie at Intourist Hotel Baku, Autograph Collection
About Intourist Hotel:
Located in the heart of Baku city and overlooking the waterfront boulevard, known as the National Park, this boutique hotel offers 150 alluring guest rooms and suites. With close proximity to major attractions, the hotel offers superb connections throughout the city.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• To assist colleagues, in supporting culinary teams, if required, to enhance team spirit, develop credibility, respect, openness and trust.
• To report accidents and sickness immediately to the Chef de Cuisine, with clear and concise details as required.
• To identify and request assistance prior to any breakdowns.
• Give clear direction & instructions to commis in your area
• Attends meetings and briefings as instructed by the Chef de Cuisine, and clearly and concisely disseminates relevant information to related teams, if required.
• To relay any breakdown related information to the Chef de Cuisine immediately, to enable root cause identification and eradicate re occurrences.
• To respond to change positively, in the departmental function as dictated by the industry, company or hotel.
• To have a complete understanding of, and adhere to the company’s policy on Safety Procedures and Practices.
• To have a complete understanding of, and adhere to the company’s policy relating to Food hygiene and Safe Food Handling practices.
• To have a complete understanding of, and adhere to the culinary standards relating to recipes, preparation methods and plating standards in your outlets.
• To liaise with the Stewarding Manager in order to ensure high standards of cleanliness are maintained in all areas of the kitchen, such as machinery, small Kitchen equipment, floors and fridges
• To ensure that operating and kitchen equipment is maintained to a good standard with minimum breakage.
• To ensure any operating equipment malfunction is communicated to the Chef de Cuisine immediately, to allow for engineering response.
• To adhere to all pre-determined set-up times and breakdowns for each meal period-event.
• To follow all control and key procedures.
• To assist in the development of a safe and clean working environment.
• To take a professional interest and responsibility for the quality of incoming produce, ensuring that all food merchandise is in accordance with order sheets, receiving records and purchasing specifications.
• To assist the storeroom Receiving Clerk in reviewing the quality of goods received, if required,
• To assume a professional interest and responsibility for the quality of food prepared in the employee cafeteria and assistance to the team if required.
Required skills and abilities:
• College, Culinary graduate in the position required
• Internationally approved Food Safety Certificate.
• 2 years minimum in five star hotel or fine dining restaurant.
• Solid Culinary Basics & Techniques.
This position offers a competitive career opportunity.
Please send your CV to [email protected]*****************.com till 31st December 2016
Please indicate the name of the position “Demi Chef de Partie” you are applying for in the subject line of the email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.