İş barədə məlumat:
Job Title: Accounting Manager
Our company is international company. We need to recruit “Accounting Manager” who should be fully familiar that job and has working experience in this position.
1. Responsible for preparation of all tax and statutory reports Report, analyze, ensure the integrity of all financial information.
2. Fully familiar/ implementing of Invoicing.
3. Excellent familiar with Invoicing, Tax invoices (Vergi hesab Faktura), Contracts, Payments (Odenish tapshirigi).
4. Statistic reports, Pension reports, Employment Fond reports, VAT reports.
5. Working with Electronic Government Portal (take the employees to work or resign them).
6. Managing monthly P&L, Balance sheet and other reports.
7. Maintain and review day to day accounting transactions.
8. Cash flow management.
9. Review each single transaction and its impact to accounting system.
10. Knowledge of GAAP and IFRS.
11. Basic experience in HR system.
12. Accounts payable/receivable, general ledger, payroll and utilities.
13. Treasury, budgeting.
14. Revenue and expenditure variance analysis.
15. Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles.
16. Coordinate and complete annual audits.
17. Directs the maintenance of general and subsidiary ledgers, accounts receivable, revenue distribution, depreciation, cost, property, and operating expenses, and insurance records.
18. Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
Required skills and experience:
1. Minimum professional experience of five (5) year working in accounting.
2. Full time employee.
3. High education in Accounting & Finance.
4. Strong knowledge of local tax and legal legislation (Azerbaijan).
5. Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases.
6. Excellent oral and written communications skills in English, Russian and Azeri languages.
7. Excellent inter-personal and communication skills.
8. Excellent oral and written communications.
9. CPA desired.
10. Will be entrance accounting, computer and languages exams.
11. Salary is negotiable.
Candidates are required to submit their CVs until 30. February, 2017.
Please indicate the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the application email and send to e-mail address: d*********[email protected]****.com
Note: Shortlisted candidates only will be invited to the interview.